AR Direct was born from a think tank of the industry's most knowledgeable and forward-thinking executives. We are an information, technology, services and consulting hub that supports insurance companies, collision shops, fleet management, car rental companies, dealerships, charitable organizations and public sectors.
AR Direct provides sellers the ability to list vehicles for sale online without having to move the vehicles. It's where buyers and sellers connect 24 hours a day, seven days a week - even on holidays. With over 4000+ members across the US and Canada, AR Direct has the buying power to maximize returns and state of the art technology to make buying and selling vehicles easy. AR Direct provides vehicle suppliers and buyers with the ability to process and sell vehicles of any type and condition.
AR Direct has an active role in the Recycled Rides and First Responder Emergency Extrication (FREE) initiatives, in association with the National Auto Body Council (NABC), collision shops, insurance carriers, parts suppliers, rental fleets and Holmatro Rescue Equipment.
Company specializes in:
- APD technology and full service auto, property and heavy equipment appraisal services
- Total Loss Management and Consulting Services
- Auction Technology and Services
- Fleet and Dealership Inventory Management
- Insurance Claims Technology
- Collision Shop Technology supporting abandonment management
- Recycled Parts Consulting Services
- Public Sales
- Industry Relations: Management and Consulting
- Donation and Non-Profit, Fundraising and Vehicle Liquidation
If you are an Insurance Carrier, Lending Institution, Rental Car Company, Fleet Lease Company, Charity, Dealer, Car Manufacturer or a Remarketing Company you can benefit from AR Direct’s upstream online auction program:
- Reduce auction expenses
- Boost inventory exposure
- Decrease transportation cost
- Reduce sales cycle time